Saturday, August 11, 2007

Work like you don't need the money; Dance like no one is watching; Sing like no one is listening; Love like you've never been hurt; And live life every day as if it were your last.




I must admit that after having my heart broken for quite a number of times, I became too cynical about love and once I'm in a relationship, I can't seem to keep or stay in love.

What the hell happened to the hopeless romantic I used to know? I just don't think, I am still that person. W
ho am I to blame? Or should I simply just take the risk and open my heart to love again? Am I ready to take the chance and risk with the possibility that I might get hurt once again.

Love like you have never been hurt... I know this quote a long time ago, and I once heard it from a show I've watched on TV and suddenly it gave a whole new meaning to me. I definitely want to love like I've never been hurt, it seems I had forgotten or had chosen to erase in my memory how wonderful love is. I can't seem to remember now the feeling to be loved by someone who loves you too and to share your life with. Once you're in love you can't really define your emotions, you just know that it makes you happy. It's been a long time since I felt this way and sometimes I wish I can truly love again, but I guess it just ain't for me just yet.

Or maybe I'm in love right now, it just saddens me that he might not feel the same way for me or probably I just think that I love him because I long to be in love again.. Confusing and tormenting, but I honestly wish that I could sing my heart out like no one is listening, I can dance like no one is watching, I can work like I don't need the money, love like I have never been hurt and maybe, just maybe my life would find some deeper meaning...

Labels:


12:01 AM |

0 Comments: