Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best Love Quotes
Best Love Quotes

Is love something that we really can't live without? Enlighten me please ...

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
~ Meet Joe Black

I don't know if I should be glad to have been able to love like crazy and fell head over heels for some guy at least one point in my life. I'm not sure now if I am still capable of such foolishness. But sometimes don't you just wish that you could not think about love and just listen to your heart, its a big risk, something that I'm not willing to take at this point. My fragile heart just couldn't take it anymore. I'm not giving up on love.. I'm actually looking forward to it and a few months ago I thought I had it, finally I am in love. But.... here I go again! I'm afraid I won't be able to keep this love again! Its sad and heartbreaking! What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I stay in love? Why does my heart goes weary after a very short time? Is this another wrong guy? It can't be, he's almost perfect, he's everything that my heart wants and someone that I could really risk everything and be crazy once more then why am I not drooling anymore. Why does his text messages even his voice calls doesn't bring a smile to my face now? Why am I starting to feel unhappy again? My heart wants to scream there's awfully something terribly wrong with me and the worst thing is, I don't even know it. Do I just desperately wanted to be in love or maybe I'm just in love with the idea of being in love again?? I'm slowly going insane and desperately want to know why do I always fall out of love and why can't I stay in love? Help anyone??

Labels: ,


10:20 PM |

5 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
hi sis!,

I'm back! ang dami ko palng i- back read sayo? ahehe.. asus!
basta ang important.. back to blogging ulit ako..kasi.. na miss ko kayo..so..how are you? ang lovelife?

see you!
 


At 7:47 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
You are not sure with your feelings and you always fail in love. Why? Because you are doing it your own way. As a child of God, He wants us to depend on Him in everything that we do. Why don't you trust God and just ask Him for the right guy for you. Sooner or later, He will definitely respond to your request. Just try it for once. God bless and have a wonderful and pleasant day always.
 


At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
love the person for who he is and not what you expect him to be. Love and be love.. First Emmy, ask yourself why you keep falling out of love. Only you, can answer that. Happy blogging day my friend
 


At 1:24 PM, Blogger Sunshinelene said........
Hi Sis, how are you?

Love love love! Even if you get hurt, the important part of the healing is that you can love again. Love again and fully. You can;t be loved fully unless you love in full too. Since you have unsatisfied feelings with the whole love relationship, surely you will find yourself fall out of love.

Ems, it takes so much courage to love again specially if you are trying to find someone like the on ein the past. But this is life -- this is the way love is. we love then we are hurt. but after hurt, we are suppose to love again.

Ask me how many times i've fallen out of love -- more than isang beses, sis. But I dunno why I keep falling inlove pa rin. hehehe

(hugssssssssssss))))))))))))) ems, take care for today.

Smile smile smile :)
 


At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Shannon Kelly said........
I completely understand your concern. I, too, believe I am doomed somehow. I went through a rough divorce about six years ago. It took me a couple of years to get my head back on straight. But in the past four years I have fallen MADLY in love with THREE different men. They were all wonderful people, who treated me right and loved my kids. And then, at right about the same point in each of these amazing relationships... BOOM. What I call my 'steel walls' dropped down all around me. I shut these wonder people out. I couldn't give them a reason for cutting them out, either. Because I had NO idea WHY I did or WHAT was wrong! People tried to tell me it was because of my painful marriage and bad divorce. But I know that had nothing to do with it. I know this because I had to TALK MYSELF INTO STAYING with him. All of my teenage relationships ended the same way all of my adult relationships have- My walls dropped and I shut them out.

I am actually researching this in case it is a disorder of some kind. But like you I can't find anyone else to compare notes with. I hope I can find an answer or make some kind of break through so I can finally allow myself to fall in love again... and STAY there! Good luck with your journey, sweetheart! Know that you are not alone!