Thursday, June 28, 2007


Thirteen Things You Can Find Inside My Bag

1. Wallet
2. Coin Purse
3. Cellphone
4. Ipod Nano
5. Keys
6. Umbrella
7. Kikay Kit
(lip sticks, lip balm, face powder, perfume, moisturizer, comb, etc..)
8. Pen
9. Mini notebook/organizer
10. Digicam (you'll never know when you'll get a nice shot)
11. Hanky
12. Medicines
13. Book (I'm currently reading Sleepless in Manila)

This is my first Thursday Thirteen, I had fun doing this list..

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Labels: ,


1:49 PM |

7 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Welcome to the (as someone put it in my comments) the "TT microcosm" (that's such a cool word). I had my first TT post today as well. Rather interesting, though I've never really seen a need for a wallet and a coin purse... but I guess that's because I'm a guy and I'll try and give away the change where I can cause I don't like carrying it around with me.
 


At 6:33 PM, Blogger Fence said........
Welcome to the meme :) Love your header btw.

Happy T13
 


At 8:34 PM, Blogger Mom not Mum (Sandy) said........
Welcome to TT - I did this one a few weeks ago - I think it was my #2.
 


At 10:46 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you Ben, fence & mom not mum :)

I did enjoy posting this one :)
 


At 4:07 AM, Blogger Lori said........
I wonder if your bag is as big as mine????lol....
 


At 5:53 AM, Blogger Lady Jane said........
My requirement for a purse is that it must be big enough to hold a book! :)
 


At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Garey said........
I suppose every person must read it.
Condiments recipes | way to make money | Fish recipes