Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


1. What are some of your hobbies?

(in random order)
*reading
*writing
*internet surfing & blogging
*texting
*playing badminton
*watching movies/dvd
*listening to my ipod
*going to the mall
*shopping
*hanging out with my friends usually having coffee at starbucks
*travelling

2. Is there another hobby you wish you had?

>Yes, when I was in college I joined our mountaineering club but since I got sick I can't do that anymore.


3. Are you a collector? If so, what do you collect? (ex: stamps, coins, postcards, etc.)

>Yes, I collect books.. my oldest pocketbook was the first book I ever bought with my allowance back in grade school a "Sweet Dreams" pocket book.

I also collect pillows (by chance) my ex-bf used to give me pillows all the time.

I also collect shoes, bags, perfumes, papers, notebooks, pens, and winnie the pooh's collectibles.

Labels:


1:52 AM |

5 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hi ems! thanks for visiting my bloggie. sent u email.:)

we're almost the same in our hobbies, except for badminton..gusto kong gawin noon pa ngunit di ko magawa...(kanta ba un?):)

my hubby and i have been planning to play badminton..our gears were ready..but just the same, we can't find time..or we're just so lazy..he he..

same here..gusto ko magmountaineering! pero parang di ko kaya. noon, naranasan kong umakyat sa 4 na bundok sa amin..sarap ng feeling. pero nakakapagod lang pagpababa na..

I collect 5-peso and 10-peso coins. minsan yung mga 10 cents at 5 cents..nagagandahan ako sa kulay hehe.

nice to read this meme of yours. dami nating pagkakapareho Ems hanggang sa mga shoes, bags, etc.

goodnight! er, gud am na pala, it's past 3 am na tulog na muna ako and a busy day at the POEA awaits me..

have a nice day ahead!
 


At 5:52 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks des for your comment and your email..

i'm glad we're almost alike, except for the "badminton" yan' lang kse ang allowed saking exercise kaya i learned to love it na rin, try mo masaya :)

meron din akong collection ng 10 & 5 cents, dyahe na kse ibayad tapos may coin shortage na pala kse tinatago natin :)

gudluck sa POEA nakakatamad dyan ;)
 


At 1:11 AM, Blogger Tracy said........
Hi EmmyRose, I enjoyed reading about your hobbies & collections!
 


At 1:01 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you Tracy :)
 


At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Isaiah said........
Gosh, there is a lot of useful material here!
Private Schools In PA | physical therapy schools | best private schools in nyc