Friday, June 29, 2007
A-Z Tag by Lelila

A - Age: 29yrs old

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none

C - Career: I’m an Engineer currently working as a freelancer and managing my own business.

D - Drink or Smoke: I used to.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Ivy (my partner in crime) and Cookie (my best friend since high school)

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: gummy bears na lang

H - Have a Boyfriend: next question pls

I - In love: yes

J - Junk Food You Like: i'm not really a junk food fan

K - Kids: nope

L - Longest Ride Ever: Manila to Baguio, its just four hours but that's the longest I had riding in a bus

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Andre Jeremy and Eimee Kristine

O - One Wish You Have Now: to finally have a new laptop

P - Phobias: heights and lizards

Q - Favorite Quote: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

R - Reasons To Smile: text message from someone special, internet & shopping

S - Sleeping Hours: 2 am to 8am

T - Time You Woke Up: usually around 8am but i get out from bed around 9am :)

U - Unknown Fact About You: hmm mataray ako unknown pa ba 'to??

V - Vegetable You Hate: okra, eew

W - Worst Habit: shopaholic!

X - X-rays You’ve Had: too many

Y - Yummy Foods: Chocolates

Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Seven Things About Me

# i'm a bookworm
# i love shopping for bags & shoes
# i'm a starbucks addict
# i'm very talkative
# i may appear and sound very sweet but i'm also a bitch when provoked
# i work well under pressure
# i was diagnosed with lupus 6yrs ago

Labels: ,


6:03 PM |

0 Comments: