Saturday, July 21, 2007
I am deeply touched upon reading that my blogger friend Sasha awarded me an

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow! She said I inspired her for my positive outlook in life despite being struck by a Lupus disease. I am humbled and thankful because this is why I am blogging.. to inspire my readers of the lessons I've learned through life's difficulties and to be able to come out from it successfully. Thank you, sis! You really made me smile today.

Now, its my turn to give this award to someone who inspired me in anyway possible...

For those bloggers who inspire others through their words and actions. With a positive attitude, and an uplifting spirit these bloggers make the blogosphere a better place, and encourage others to do the same. This award is for bloggers who rise up to set an example but continue to reach out and support others.

Des of Fingertalks her email to me awhile back really touched my heart. It showed how much she cared for me and my dilemma of having Lupus. She's currently in Kuwait right now and even though she still don't have an internet connection she took time out of her busy schedule to be the first commenter on my newest blog "Dancing With Butterflies" in my own domain.

Connie of God's Grace Notes she's like a blog mother to me, her comments on my bravenet journal "Pieces of Me" always gives an uplifting spirit in me. She's an inspiration and one of the reasons I still believe in finding true love :-)

Maia Jose of Manila Mom the first time she visited my blog and commented she accidentally typed a wrong name but I'm glad because she promised that she'll never forget my name again and she has been a regular reader and her comments never fails to make me smile. I have always wanted to be a writer but I don't really have that drive to pursue that dream but after meeting her, that dream of mine came alive and I started writing again, and maybe someday I will make the dream of writing and publishing my own book come true.

Sasha of Sasha-Says well, there's no rule that you can't give back the award to the one who bestowed it to you and sashing really inspired and encouraged me through our chat sessions at YM to have my blog at my own domain. It was a leap of faith in my part because I'm not a techie person and I'm scared that I may not be able to make a website of my own but her encouraging words made do it, and I'm glad because slowly I am learning and whenever I need help she's like my technical support online :-)

And lastly to Bro.Mel of Random Thoughts our paths crossed just a few weeks back and by far he's the only person who I know really took time to read my posts because his comments are like letters written from God. I have been very inspired and thankful that he came across my blog.

On a personal note, since I've got more than four blogs this award deserves to be in Pieces of Me, because that blog is truly a reflection of my emotions.

My deepest gratitude to everyone! Goodnight!

Labels: ,


11:17 PM |

5 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi Emmyrose,
Thanks for the wonderful nomination. I accept it in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To God be the glory. Thanks for the wonderful and generous citation you gave me. I will always treasure that in my heart for as long as I live.

God bless you with all the wonderful blessings and revelations He has stored for you.
 


At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi sis! Thank you so much for the award ha :) Naku natutuwa naman ako. Alam mo it was never my intention to make friends naman talaga when I started blogging. It just so happened that I got to meet someone na through their comments tapos yun. I am so glad I hopped to your blog from someone else's. You truly inspire me, sis. That time I saw your blog, I was so down because of work. I was so ashamed of myself afterwards kasi you have an illness pero you're spreading inspiration while my only problem is my discontentment with my profession. Hehehe

God bless, sis! And here's to more years of friendship, online and offline :)
 


At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hi ems!

thank you so much for this award! it made my day...you are an inspiration to me, too. I hope that someday we will meet in person.

cheers to a wonderful friend!
 


At 11:20 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
You all deserve that award :)
 


At 8:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Inspiring!