Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Is it just me or time flies so fast after June? Today, is the 4th of July and sooner or later "the Ber" months are just around the corner myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

It seems time is running me over and I just can't keep up! Everyday gets so busy and there's so much to do yet so little time, why is that?

After a week of feeling sick, last weekend I was at Enchanted Kingdom with my family. I'm not really a big fan of carnival rides, I have a fear of heights and I didn't really enjoyed myself but what the heck.. It wasn't my first time, I had forgotten how many times I have been there but I don't know why the place now seems smaller than I used to know, well nothing really changed perhaps its just me or I'm just not in the mood for fun just yet and I'm just not-so-enchanted.




Labels:


12:34 AM |

3 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Tawnya Shields said........
Hi Emily, Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

I think when we get older we do see things in a different light. When my children began to go to school I was amazed at how small the desks were and the hallways were more narrow. And some of the teachers were younger then me. The teachers who were still there after all those years no longer looked so intimidating. One teacher who I thought was a bully now looked like fragile old man. I still enjoyed taht school smell of chalk and new books. But again I was a nerd who loved school. :o)
 


At 6:36 AM, Blogger Tawnya Shields said........
Hi Emmy Rose.
Oops, my humble apologies for addressing you as Emily. :o)
 


At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I'm scared of heights,too, and can never ride a ferris wheel! At least you can. The only thing I can ride at amusement parks is the carousel, haha! Such a wimp! :D