Friday, July 13, 2007
I've been restless and I've been purposely tiring myself with work so when the night comes I can easily fall asleep and I won't have time to think... But it's almost midnight and I haven't had a decent sleep for the past few nights and I really should be sleeping now. I'm exhausted and all I wanna do is lay down in my bed and close my eyes to sleep but *sigh* I don't know if its just my Lupus striking again or my insomnia attacking once more but I just can't sleep.

For the past few nights, I've been tossing and turning all night long trying so hard to avoid certain emotions that will only make me sad. But I guess this one's true..


I know, I can't avoid this feelings forever somehow I must confront this and finally put an end to my heart's endless battle. But I need more time, I need to gather all the strength that I can find to accept another broken heart that's coming my way. I'm holding back the tears and saving it for later.. all I wanna do right now is to sleep!

Labels:


11:07 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi Emmyrose,
I don't know why, but I find myself praying very hard for you. The Lord has put a tremendous burden in my heart to pray for you, Venice (unsound Slumber), Amateur Dancer, the two Maries, Shebee, and all those who are suffering because of bipolar disorders and because of your lupus sickness. I will be researching on that illness so I can help you better in my prayers.

The Lord loves you so much and He has never left you even in your darkest and most painful moments. I'm sure He has a plan for you, as He has for all of us. Just hang on and trust Him with all your heart.

This verse is for you. "Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seeds to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him." (Psalm 126:5-6)

God bless you with all the love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, kindness and self control from the Holy Spirit.
 


At 10:00 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you Mel. Maybe God wants us to meet through blogging and pray for each other and draw strength from our experiences in life.

I like that verse, one of my favorite praise song too.

God bless!