Sunday, July 22, 2007


Someday

Someday I’ll forget how you broke my heart
And made me feel so foolish
Someday I’ll forget how you tore me apart
And the nights I spent crying over you

Someday thoughts of you will no longer imprison me
Your presence will not hurt me anymore
Someday I will forget this pain
And these tears will run dry

Someday our short-lived memories will fade away
Along with my broken heart, I will let go
Someday we might be friends again
Just the way it was supposed to be

Someday I will forgive myself
For loving you more than I should
For ruining the friendship we once shared
I am missing you and I’m sorry

Sorry if I loved you
I tried to hide it, ignore it, deny it
But loving you is much stronger than I am
I’m sorry even more that you don’t feel the same

Things have changed after the night I told you
I sometimes wished I never revealed my feelings
But a love unspoken is much difficult to bear
I rather lose you now than lose you when I can no longer take it

It wasn’t your fault that I’m hurting now
Don’t you worry about me I will be just fine
I just need a bit more time
Then I’ll be okay

Someday I’ll look back and smile
This will just be another love went wrong
After a broken heart, life goes on
Someday I will be over you…

I just wish someday will be today…

072203

Labels: ,


5:39 PM |

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi Emmyrose,
God bless you my friend with sufficient grace to overcome all your griefs and heartaches.

Someday, you'll get over all of these and you will say to yourself, "love means never having to say you're sorry."

God bless you with His amazing grace to see you through all the trials you are facing.
 


At 2:26 PM, Blogger Emzkie said........
wow! seems like coming from deep inside your heart Ems.. this is a very nice poem. When i was hurt before i made a lot of compositions like this..
 


At 11:20 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you Bro. Mel & Emz :)