Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thirteen Things Random About ME

This is my 3rd Thursday Thirteen and since this blog is kinda new I'm sharing some details about me, so you could get to know me better.

1. I'm not new to blogging. I've been blogging since 2004 in my old home Pieces of Me and this blogspot of mine ain't really new.. I've had this blog since 2006 but I kept it private and I had to delete most of the entries before I decided to open this one for public viewing.

2. Emmyrose is not a nickname, it is actually my real name.

3. I'm not a writer although I've always dream of becoming one. I composed my first poem when I was in 3rd grade and I have been writing in school papers and I even had a few of my essays published in a Daily Newspaper.

4. I'm a Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket... Well, I'm also a bit cynical about love and although I'm a sentimental person, I don't like too mushy stuff... What can I say I'm a contradiction of myself!

5. I am Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket especially on shoes and bags. I've got tons of them that I hardly use and sometimes I think its just congesting my closet but what can say "a girl can't have too much shoes" and whenever I'm stressed out all I have to do is to go to the mall. And I prefer going to the mall alone.

6. I love Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and I hate to be rushed. I just like to do things in my own pace but I work well under extreme pressure and I love to cram... (a-h-a another contradiction)

7. I've got a strong personality, I was even accused of being an Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket but I don't think that I am. I care a lot about people and I'm also a compassionate and loving person but I tend to distant myself sometimes but mostly I have a big heart that's got too much love to give.

8. I'm very close with my brother, my only living sibling (my younger sister died when I was 15) and since I'm his ate and our 11-yr gap made me sort of like his 2nd mom. He's 18 now but I still see him as my baby. Sometimes I think I'm overly protecting him and careful not to hurt to him because I'll go ballistic and pin you down...

9. I find it weird but I'm like a walking calendar I rarely forget one's birthday, anniversaries, etc. I have an excellent memory and I'm a fast learner too but what's weird is that I also have a selective amnesia, once I decided that this event in my life should be forgotten give me days and I wont remember it at all honestly.. I'm like a computer with a delete function... myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

10. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Yes, I'm addicted. I'm spending most of my time on-line and most of my friends now are on-line. I even had a boyfriend through the internet...

11. myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics I think 85% of my personal belongings are in pink, bags, sandals, wallets, earrings, clothes.. name it and I think I have it.. even my room's pink! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics well, simply because its my name and I think they're just lovely. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and I love my Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and my Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. I'm also fascinated with myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics because they're just beautiful and its the only representation of my Lupus disease, the rosy butterfly mark on my cheeks..

12. I was struck by Lupus or SLE (Systematic Lupus Erythematosus) a chronic autoimmune disease six years ago and it has changed me and my life. It has been a struggle since then.

13. I am a born-again Christian. When they say that everything happens for a reason, I think something good came out from my Lupus disease because I came to know God and my journey hasn't been easy but I stand firm in my faith and I trust Him completely that no matter how painful my situation is right now, nothing is too big that my God can't handle.




Labels: ,


11:49 AM |

4 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Mom not Mum (Sandy) said........
Great list!
 


At 10:02 PM, Blogger Lori said........
Nice list....I like pink too:) Happy TT.
 


At 1:51 AM, Blogger Suprina said........
Great List. It is my 3rd TT too! I have only been blogging a little over 2 weeks...
 


At 9:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said........
Nice list, I love your name.

My list is up too, about a online game for your cellphone or digital camera.