Thursday, July 19, 2007
During the past few weeks I'm not really feeling well. Maybe I'm so used with the feeling of me being sick that I don't make a big fuss out of it anymore, I mean I try to tell everyone I'm okay but in reality I'm not. I just don't like it when everyone worries about me and I don't want to be such a burden anymore. I try to conceal my pain as much as I could and I don't whine about it, I just blog about it :-)

I've been saved from deathbed for three times (yeah, I'm just lucky God still wants me around) and in 2005 I was in the ICU for almost a week and no one thought I would live for another day, well, I'm still here and during those nights at the ICU I realized that life is short and I came up with a list to do before I die. Here are some of it...


Thirteen Things I Want To Do Before I Die


1. Learn to ride a bicycle.
2. Defy gravity and sky dive.
3. Watch the sunrise in Grand Canyon.
4. Go in a luxury cruise.
5. Swim with the dolphins.
6. Write and publish a book.
7. Create a website of my own.
8. Eat all you can ~ have all the chocolates I can savor without feeling any guilt.
9. Fall in love again.
10. Get married and have kids.
11. Sing solo on a stage.
12. Go island hopping in the Philippines.
13. Share to others the joy of having Jesus in my life and make them accept Jesus as their personal Savior.


Labels: ,


3:50 PM |

9 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
I hope you are able to do all of those things!
 


At 4:03 PM, Blogger Marcy said........
I hope and pray that you are able to do each of this these things, and more! BTW: Every day, do something you *enjoy*.
 


At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Very interesting list. Happy T13.
 


At 5:49 PM, Blogger Shosh said........
I hope you get to do all the things you'd like to do.

My Aunt and cousin both had lupus. It's not an easy disease to live with. I am Filipina too.
 


At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
You *will* do these things!

Good luck from Ireland x
 


At 6:37 PM, Blogger Anna said........
Go, go, go! As you say, be free, take flight! Best of luck to you...
 


At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
me.. i still dont know what i want to do before i die...

be brave my friend god would not give you a that trial without his own reason..

love you..
 


At 4:18 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi Emmyrose,
Life is so sweet. Never have any intimation about dying. We are all in God's hands and only He knows when our time has to come.

Anyway your lists of the 13 things you want to do or accomplish in your life are very doable and very possible. You just have to make do with substitutes if the real thing is not achievable. For instance, you can swim along with Dolphy instead of the dolphins. He, he, joke only. Or you may want to see the grandeur of our mountains instead of the imposing Grand Canyon, or you can make your fine arts friend make you a giant map of the Philippines, showing the different islands and you can actually and literally hop in each of them. I'm just joking. I just want you to be happy. Your tone seems so somber. Cheer up my friend, as I said before, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Very meaningful post. Shows your heart and soul. I always enjoy reading your posts.

God bless you with all the wonderful and pleasant things in life.
 


At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
i wish you the very best girl...god bless you =)


you're inspirational