2) In Love, think things carefully make sure about how you feel. Don't fall too hard not knowing where you will stand, because it will hurt real bad if things don't go the way you want them to be.
3) It's an irony to know that it takes hours for someone to have the guts to say "hello" to the one he/she likes, days to admire, weeks to miss the person, months to love, but it only takes just a blink of an eye to say goodbye...
4) Go for the person who loves you. It is not wrong to love someone who belongs to someone else, as long as you don't do anything to ruin their relationship but it is much better to love someone who could also love you in return.
5) Love isn't something we hold, it is something we set free. It's not something we just do, but it's something we don't imagine to be. Lastly, it's not something we choose, it chooses us...
6) The scariest thing about falling in love is getting hurt. The scariest thing about getting hurt is not being able to love again. The scariest thing about not loving again is depriving yourself to be happy with someone again and being alone forever.
7) When you follow your heart, worry not where it will lead you, for your heart knows which way to go. And if you do get lost or reach a dead end, use your head to lead you back home.
8) When you truly care for someone, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight for the mistakes, you accept the faults, and you overlook excuses.
9) It's better to lose your pride to the one you love, than lose your loved one to your useless pride.
10) Love is .........
not " it's your fault " but " i'm sorry "
not " where are you ? " but " i'm here "
not " how could you ? " but " i understand"
not " i wish you were here " but " i'm thankful you are ".
11) The beginning of love is to let those we love be just themselves, and not twist with our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
12) Love is not something we keep to ourselves it is meant to be given away and shared by someone and don't expect a fairy tale, its never gonna be perfect..
13) If a relationship is truly meant for you, your love will find a way to make it happen, and God will be there to make sure it will stay.