Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  1. When did you start blogging? March 2004
  2. What did you blog about? Did you enjoy it? Basically about my life, my illness, my hatred before with my church and my heartaches. Yes, I enjoyed it very much it helped me to heal what's broken in my life.
  3. List all of your current active blogs that you update regularly.
  • Pieces Of Me ~ my Bravejournal, this is my first blog way back in 2004 and I love this blog of so much
  • Just Let Go ~ this is my newest and current blog, I actually have this blog since last year but it was a private blog that no one knows about
  • Friendster Blog ~ I rarely post there because most of my readers are people who really knew me
  • Multiply Account ~ I rarely post there too, I only use it to upload some pictures
  • A secret journal ~ this blog is for my eyes only

and soon, my blog in my own domain... goodness! I'm such a myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Labels:


10:24 PM |

0 Comments: