Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I was about to log off and meet a friend for dinner but I can't resist this tag from kegler, an interesting blogger who writes all about traveling.

Where is your cell phone?
Just beside me
Relationship? Single
Your hair? Long
Work? Project Engineer
Your sister? 1 (she's deceased)
Your favorite thing? Shopping
Your dream last night? I dunno
Your favorite drink? Iced Tea
Your dream car? Lamborghini
The room you’re in? Office
Your shoes? two 1/2 -inch red shoes by Celine
Your fears? Heights
What do you want to be in 10 years? Rich
Who did you hang out with this weekend? My mom, brother and church mates
What are you not good at? Drawing
Muffin? Double chocolate
One of your wish list items? Unlimited shopping spree
Where you grew up? Imus, Cavite Philippines
Last thing you did? Chat with a friend
What are you wearing? Red blouse and cream pants
What aren’t you wearing? *what*
Your pet? None
Your computer? Desktop PC and Laptop
Your life? Interesting
Your mood? Happy
Missing? I'm too busy to miss anybody
What are you thinking about right now? I'm getting late for my meeting
Your car? a red Toyota
Your kitchen? Nice
Your summer? Hot but great
Your favorite color? Pink
Last time you laughed? an hour ago
Last time you cried? Last Saturday
School? I last attended University of the Philippines-Diliman
Love? life and everything else

Now, I'm tagging Tere, Chaucer and Grace

Labels:


6:12 PM |

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
ay ateng. pareho taung takot sa heights. ehhehe.. scary. ;)

don't tag me ate ha. i don't answer surveys e.

mwah! God Bless and keep on blogging! ;)
 


At 7:01 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
thanks jackie for letting me know in advance :)