Thursday, August 09, 2007
Thirteen of My Favorite Places in the Philippines

1. Palawan ~ I have been there once and I really fell in love with the place. It's such a magnificent site and I would like to go back soon.

2. Boracay ~ I have been there several times but this is still my favorite get-away destination.. I'm scheduled to go back there again next month.

3. Camiguin ~ I have never been there and I would like to see the marvelous falls and everything else in this island

4. Tagaytay ~ just a few minutes away from my home and my favorite haven

5. Baguio ~ I would never tire watching the splendid view of the mountains

6. Puerto Galera ~ just a few hours from home, my friends and I often go here

7. Cebu ~ the oldest city in the Philippines... this photo is a shot of the luxurious resort Plantation Bay

8. Bohol ~ home of the famous Chocolate Hills, Tarsier and Panglao Island
I've been here once for a cousin's wedding and I like the place

9. Batanes ~ our storm capital but I really like to go here one day

10. Surigao ~ I've been here once and I would like to explore more of this place

11. Davao ~ home of Mt. Apo, the highest peak in the Philippines and the Eagle Farm

12. Makati ~ maybe not my usual get-away destination but this is where I work and I spent most of my time here

13. Cavite ~ There's no place like home and I'm a true-blooded Caviteña,
this photo was taken just outside my house


Note: Some photos taken from Google

Labels:


1:57 PM |

16 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger tommie said........
how beautiful....I would never leave,

happy TT
 


At 2:11 PM, Blogger Michelle B said........
The Philippines is a beautiful place! I never realized all that there is to see there. Thanks for sharing.
 


At 2:54 PM, Blogger Ivÿ said........
emmy, nice T13!

i travel a lot but i still have to wound up in #s 1, 2, 3, 9 & 10. =)

thanks for visiting mine!
 


At 3:21 PM, Blogger Robin said........
What a beautiful looking country. I'd love to visit someday.

Happy TT, and thanks for the welcome. I've never seen that before, it's really cute.
 


At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I've never been there but your photos are breathtaking!
 


At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
i agree. your photos are breathtaking! all the shots are worth the while to see. ;) keep on blogging.
 


At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Those are MAGNIFICENT. My husband spent a lot of time there but I never realized how beautiful it was till I saw these magnificent photographs.

Good luck coping with the lupus. I love the title of the blog and your attitude. Based on my own experience with a different sort of problem, just remember---you're not your disease and it isn't you; it's just a thing in your life. (That's why I think this is such a brilliant title).
 


At 5:55 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you for your comments. There's more to Philippines than Manila and I'm proud to say that we have so many beautiful spots we got to offer.

:)
 


At 8:48 PM, Blogger MsSnarkyPants said........
I think I might have just added to the list of the places I wanna go at some point in my life! Those were gorgeous!
 


At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Oh my. What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing these pics!

Happy TT!
 


At 9:29 PM, Blogger Suprina said........
What gorgeous pictures.
I would love to come and visit!
Happy T13!
 


At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Beautiful photos. I've been to Boracay and Cebu and spent several weeks in Davao, including a visit to the eagle farm. I really enjoyed it.
 


At 11:34 PM, Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said........
Now I want to travel!!!
 


At 6:55 AM, Blogger Sherry Lewis said........
Beautiful photos! I'm adding the Philippines to the list of places I have to go before I die!
 


At 7:10 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said........
That was great. I did a similar post too quite some time ago.
Thanks for the visit.
 


At 1:15 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
These are really beautiful!