1. In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's
nuclear weapons combined.
2. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are
3. Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
4. It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
5. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never
stop growing. - SCARY!!!
6. All polar bears are left-handed.
7. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only
on one row of the keyboard.
8. Butterflies taste with their feet.
9. On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
10. A snail can sleep for three years.
11. If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would
stand seven feet, two inches tall.
12. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
13. Almost everyone who reads this post will try to lick their elbow.
Labels: thursday thirteen