Tuesday, September 18, 2007
I was tagged by Yen and Francine, so here it goes...

1. 2 things you always bring in your bag (aside from wallet)
-Cellphone and kikay kit (beauty pouch)

2. 2 tv shows/telenovelas you love to watch
-Grey’s Anatomy (looking forward to watching the new season) and Ugly Betty

3. 2 soft drinks you enjoyed drinking
- Iced Tea and Lemon Juice

4. 2 magazines/books you love reading
- inspirational & fictional books (two are not enough)

5. 2 places/countries you love visiting or would love to visit
- go on a European Tour & explore New Zealand

6. 2 hobbies you enjoyed
- Blogging and shopping

7. 2 actors you would love to have a date
- oh my, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom

8. 2 websites you never failed to open everyday aside from email and your own blogs/site)
- Friendster & Christian Woman Online (among other sites)

9. 2 fondest childhood memories
- Spending time with my late Lolo Ancho, listening to his World War II stories and when he carries me in his shoulders every time we walk from school.

- Playing with my deceased sister, I terribly miss her.

10. 2 scary incident/accident/instance that you will never forget
- When I was withdrawing from an ATM and a snatcher aimed his knife at me.

- Sept.26 when I got into coma stage and almost died.


Labels: ,


4:35 PM |

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Raquel said........
"Sept.26 when I got into coma stage and almost died." Very interesting. Did you blog all about this, wanna read it if yes. I just want to know you better.
 


At 9:31 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Yes, raquel I blogged about it before in my other blog. I'll post that one here soon. Thanks for wanting to know me better, likewise :)