Friday, September 28, 2007






Yay, I had a great Friday... I feel like screaming this Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I think I need to back off from blogging a little and get in touch with my real world. And for the past two days, I did just that, I'm just sorry I missed Thursday Thirteen & Thankful Thursday but being away from my blogs gave me a chance to refresh. Yesterday, I had a general clean-up of the entire house and everybody thought there was something wrong with me (I hate doing household chores) okay, I admit I did not do all the dirty work but I delegate... I rearranged the furnitures & displays, changed the curtains, vacuum, and everything it was tiring but it was all worth it.

Today, I did a little shopping for our house, I noticed that our displays were out of style already and it's time to start my long list of Christmas shopping. As always, I had fun in the mall today and as I was waiting for my mom from the spa, the receptionist handed me something and said its a complimentary gift for my birthday. Whoa! Its a month before my birthday and this year, I'm turning thirty. A lot of unwanted thoughts came rushing to me and should I start to freak out now? I'll be turning thirty and I'm still single. The pressure to get married suddenly became too strong and its annoying!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket is my favorite month of the year. I've got a busy calendar ahead of me and I don't want those worries to ruin my festive mood.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:


11:59 PM |

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi Ems! I got you something here;
http://yennygirl.com/?p=892

Happy Weekend!
 


At 12:24 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Wow, Yen.. thanks so much for this.

I love it! :)

Have a nice weekend too!