Friday, September 14, 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I’m feeling a bit low these days and I’m not really in the mood for blogging. But something encouraged and made me smile today. I was awarded "Nice Matter's Award" by Arlene, having this award reminded me of how much I love blogging and it inspires me to continue spreading how God worked in my life through my illness and share my deepest thoughts and emotions to somehow touch somebody’s life.

I’m sharing this award to my two other blogs:

Pieces of Me and Dancing With Butterflies

I should be awarding this award too, but I can't do it today maybe later I'll give this one out to other bloggers who inspires and who has been nice to me.

Happy TGIF everyone!

Labels: ,


9:44 AM |

4 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
u deserve that award.. kasi NICE ka talaga kahit i haven't met you in person.:)
 


At 6:56 AM, Blogger david santos said........
Hello, Emmyrose! Very nice posting,
Thank you.
Have a good weekend
 


At 7:54 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
thank you miss kurdapya :) nakakataba naman ng puso ang sinabi mo..

Hi David, thank you! Have a nice weekend to you too :)
 


At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
just dropping by em.

just check into this blog now coz can't open from home. It's a nice one just like the others.

Hope youwill havea nice day today! Take care