Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've got a busy day ahead of me and I'm just gonna grab lunch and start working on my deadline (wish me luck )

Anyway, I've received an email today from my college best friend who took a leap and moved to Singapore just a few weeks back and I'm glad that she's doing great. Although I miss her a lot, I'm glad that she's able to pursue her dreams. Another friend of mine is leaving for Singapore next month and it got me thinking, oh my they're all moving away and what the hell am I still doing here...

I don't wanna rant about the Philippines but a lot of my friends are now pursuing their dreams abroad and I can't say I blame them, there's nothing much going around here anyway. Six years ago, I was granted a scholarship to the US by the US based company where I used to work and I've got high hopes in pursuing my career and it has always been a dream of mine to live on my own in New York. Everything was all set, I was almost packed and I was so excited to live my dream but something came up... a disease called Lupus and my life took a 360 degree turn and now I'm stuck here!

Am I ranting? Maybe I am. I used to be sad about it, sometimes I still do but I have learned to accept that maybe God has a greater plan for my life and I still have no idea what is it but what the heck, I'm quite enjoying my life right now so whatever His plans are, maybe its working after all.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:


12:14 PM |

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Just live life to the fullest and as long as you're happy with your life, there's nothing to worry.

I hope you respond to my email.
 


At 12:26 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Whoever you are, thanks!

I pretty much responded to all the emails I received, I hope I replied to yours.