Sunday, September 23, 2007
Its supposed to be just another ordinary day, a typical Sunday.. But just as I thought it would just be another boring day, something really huge happen in my vividly quiet world.

I have successfully avoided "him" for the past four months, I silently grieved the last time we saw each other and it was one of the hardest decision I had to make in my life.. letting the man I love slip away. But I made up my mind to finally put an end to a chaotic relationship that's absolutely going nowhere. It was time to say goodbye and we both knew it. But we really didn't have the courage to utter those words. So I silently moved away, hoping that the distance between us will make it easy for us to forget to each other.

I was doing fine for the past four months, I had survived without "him" in my life but today changed all that how could one glimpse of "him" shatter my frail heart? I've been preparing for this day, and I thought I was ready.. I thought I was strong enough but I was wrong because seeing "him" brought back a lot of unwanted emotions and confusions.

Saying goodbye is always difficult, I just hate it when things come to an end but just like the song "some good things never really last" and forever doesn't really exist. But what's more difficult is saying goodbye not only to the one you love but also to the dream of sharing of your life with a certain someone.

I guess some things are just not meant to be...

Labels: ,


4:48 PM |

4 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I came to see your weekend photo - and this one caught my eye. It's a wonderful photo!
(you will be fine without him!)
 


At 12:07 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you so much :)
 


At 5:58 AM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
OUCH!..sabi ko na nga ba! ayaw ko na!.. well, i could feel you very well. If you think you made the right decision, then it will be good and beneficial for both of you,.. I should have done that before...end the relationship early. we've been 2 years and 9 months before i decided that we have to end it and sobrang sakit.. as in!.. kaya mo yan sis!

one of my favorite lines ng song.."THE ART of LETTING GO"

Now here it comes, the hardest part of all
Unchain my heart that's holding on
How do I start to live my life alone?
Guess I'm just learning,
Learning the art of letting go
 


At 12:28 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Yeah, I know sis KAYA NATIN 'yan

I so love that song sobrang sapul sa feelings natin, sagad hanggang buto. :)