Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm not really feeling well and I've got a heavy burden that needs to be dealt with. And I'm not really that inspired to write anything so I'm just gonna share with you the first poem I wrote when I was only 13yrs old. Who knows, it might help me get back on track.


UNSPOKEN

You came into my life quietly… simply…
And the world stood still
I could not say a word
Not even a gesture show

So I loved you in silence
Worshipped you in a distance
Dreamt of you from afar
I wanted to say I love you
I wanted you to know I care

But I became afraid…
Afraid you can only laugh
In silence then, I will care
For in silence,
I found the fulfillment of my Unspoken love…

By: EmmyRose
062990

Labels: ,


11:16 AM |

4 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger david santos said........
Hello, Emmyrose!
Thanks for poem.

I go to be with the Greek people, and you?
 


At 4:51 AM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
emmyrose,

ang galing mo naman ..at 13..nakakagtawa ka na ng ganyang poem with sense..ako? at 13...kumekereng keng na..hahaha!
 


At 7:39 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
I love your poem. I got the shivers when I read it. My God, you are really a born writer and poet. Imagine, you were able to compose a love poem at the age of 13 and as miss kurdapya said, kumekerengkeng na at that tender age. He, he, joke only *lol* You are fortunate to have a kalog friend like miss kurdapya. Try to borrow some sense of humor from her. You're too serious, my dear friend. As the saying goes, smile and the whole world smiles at you; weep and you weep alone. There's too much weeping and broken heart in your life already to last you a lifetime, it's about time you cast them off and face the world with joy, spiritual love, and a lots of healthy humor. Take it from miss kurdapya. I really dig her name. He, he *lol*

Thanks for the very beautiful and exquisite poem. God bless you with all the sunshine, warmth of true friends, joy, humor and the true love of your life prepared by God especially for you.
 


At 11:24 AM, Blogger Karen said........
I hope your burden is lighter -- you are a wonderful writer and use it to help you express your grief or sadness or anger. I hope you are back on track soon!