Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weekend Snapshot



Whenever I travel I see to it that I take with me snapshot of sunsets and marvel on the beauty that only God can create. One of my favorite thing to do is watching how the sun bids goodbye for the day. I know it may seem sad but I love sunset simply because it reminds me that as the day ends I have again overcome another day in my life and I have to admit that oftentimes it gives me comfort and relief. And I don't know why but it inspires the writer in me, most of my best writings were written as I was gazing the sunset.

This is my first post for the newly opened meme Weekend Snapshots I hope you can join with us next time. For more info go to this site.

View other participants here.

Labels:


12:20 PM |

13 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
a fantastic view!

i love also watching the sunset that speaks of new beginnings.

thanks for joining!
 


At 1:02 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
You're welcome.

I enjoyed doing this meme :)
 


At 1:32 AM, Blogger Alison said........
I love sunsets, though I don't watch them often. This is a beautiful pic.
 


At 7:30 AM, Blogger Carver said........
What a beautiful sunset. Great choice for the weekend snapshot.
 


At 9:26 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks :)
 


At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Love the photo, sis! Ganda sobra! Hay, you love sunsets talaga sis :)

Happy Tuesday!
 


At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
i love sunset. great shot! :)
 


At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I love sunset too. I have some in my blog! Amazing sunset! Saang lugar yan?
 


At 4:35 AM, Blogger ICJ said........
Beautiful photo! So peaceful...

My Weekend Snapshot is up at Tricotine

Isabelle aka Tricotine
 


At 10:44 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks for all your comments.

This photo was taken at Anilao, Batangas Philippines
 


At 5:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I love sunsets. My family and I can sit on our front porch and watch the sun go down.
 


At 4:28 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks tiff :)
 


At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
a very romantic photo!