Saturday, October 06, 2007

My tags are slowly piling up, so sorry for the delay friends. Here's another one from Lori, I'm supposed to share five things that I have not shared before.. oh my this is going to be tough since I've been sharing a lot of myself with my blogs. Well, let's see..

List 5 things about yourself that you have never shared before.

1. I am a bit of an OC.

2. I only learned to swim three years ago. I used to be so afraid to swim but I always felt left out with my friends every time we travel so I decided that I needed to learn to swim and I did.

3. I'm chess whiz and a scrabble addict.

4. I hate noisy and loud people, especially when in a public place.

5. I am not sweet, I appear or sound to be but I'm not (I think) I can also be very bitchy when provoked.

Now, this tag can be grabbed by anyone who wants it.

Good night everyone and have a nice weekend!

Labels:


11:39 PM |

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
reading this helps me to know u better :)
 


At 11:55 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you bengbeng :)