Sunday, October 07, 2007
I've got a lot of tags that I still need to do and I'm a bit occupied with a lot of things but I cannot dismiss the tag from my soul sister kurdapya who is tagging me for the first time...
Excuse me for posting this one in Filipino mas feel ko kse ang post na'to kapag Tagalog.

6 Weird Things About Me

1. Kapag kumakain ako ng MM's ayoko ng kulay red and green, weird pero ewan saka mas inuuna kong kainin ung blue tapos ihuhuli ko ung brown.




2. Color coding din lahat ng gamit ko halimbawa when I'm wearing pink blouse, dapat pink din lipstick ko, ballpen, notebook pati ang panyo ko kahit undies pink din.




3. I don't use ketchup in my fries. I like to dip my fries in my sundae.




4. I'm a walking calendar I rarely forget one's birthday, anniversaries, etc. I have an excellent memory and I'm a fast learner too but what's weird is that I also have a selective amnesia, once I decided that this event in my life should be forgotten give me days and I wont remember at all honestly.. I'm like a computer with the delete function




5. I like to get my teeth clean. Every meal three times ako nag-tootoothbrush at dapat nakaharap sa mirror saka regular din ang floss ko. Nagrereklamo na minsan ung dentist ko na classmate ko nung high school, minsan ayaw na akong linisan ng ngipin.




6. I like to recycle, ayoko ng tapon ng tapon lahat ata ng bagay kahit ano ginagawaan ko ng paraan para 'wag itapon.

Labels: ,


12:13 PM |

6 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger marie said........
katuwa naman about the m&ms, ako kasi pag kumain niyan sabay sabay kong sinusubo kahit anong kulay. thanks for the tag, isip ko muna mga weird things I do.
BTW, nice new template :)
 


At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I don't speak filipino so I appreciate your images! liking the dentist - now that is a first!
 


At 2:54 AM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
sister..medyo weird nga 6 things mo lalo na #1..hehe..
 


At 11:51 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
marie,

i'm excited to see kung anong weird things ang ipopost mo :)
 


At 11:53 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Ascender,

Thanks for your comment, this is my first post in Filipino and I'm glad that eventhough you didn't really understand it, you took time to comment.. Thanks again!
 


At 11:55 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
sis Kurdapya,

ikaw ang may kasalanan nito, secret ko sana yang mga weird things na yan' eh kaso mo tinag mo ako :)