Saturday, October 27, 2007



In just a few hours I will be celebrating my 30th birthday. I'm a bit torn of what I really feel today, I'm not sad (I think) and I'm not really jumping for joy. Contrary to what others may think, I'm not lonely just because I'm turning thirty, still single and very much sick. I am actually thankful that God gave me another year and even though there were a lot of struggles I managed to stay alive and well. I feel blessed because God has been giving me so many reasons to praise Him even though I am not at all worthy of such blessings.

I broke my heart this year...

I was torn between staying in a loveless relationship for ten years or to risk it all with someone who is all wrong for me. They say that the worst sickness there is in the world is having your heart broken. There were countless of sleepless nights and tears run dry already. In the end, I chose to be on my own. It was difficult, one of the most painful decision that I have to make in my life but I just don't want anymore heart complications. My friends says that I chose the easy way out as I always do and it was wrong for me to simply just let go but I know that I did the right thing. I would rather be alone than to be with someone that I no longer love or be with the one I love knowing that I'm hurting somebody else. I'd rather be the one hurting for I know that I am strong enough to handle the pain.


I'm still in the process of letting go and this blog helped get through with the process. Google gave me a birthday gift that I've been wishing for, in just four months this blog of mine has a page rank of 4
Page Ranking Icon
. I am so excited and happy. I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow with the people I love in one of my favorite getaway, I'll share some pictures when I get back. God bless you all and thank you all so much for the warm greetings!

Labels:


7:12 PM |

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hi emmy!!! happy birthday! natuloy trip mo? ingat always! muah!
 


At 10:24 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks sis :)

Nov.2 pa sked namin =)