Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm exhausted! I've got a lot of things to do today and I'm so tired from my brother's birthday celebration yesterday. My brother and I had so much fun at the grocery, since my mom had to work I did most of the cooking which by the way is the only household chore that I love to do. We had a blast and our guests complimented the food, they said that I'm almost like my mom who by the way is an excellent cook. Anyway, my brother had a few friends over and I invited some friends as well and we just spent the night singing.. my brother has a complete band set and last night much to our neighbor's dismay he played the bass guitar, while his other friend on the lead guitar and I played the drums and my friend did most of the singing. We had so much fun, too bad we can't stay up long for we all have an early day today but I'm glad that my brother enjoyed his special day. Happy Birthday to you, Bro!

Labels:


12:52 PM |

4 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
naku ate emz, can i be their vocals? hehehe.. nagbabanda din pala mga kapatid mo. ahihihhi...
 


At 10:44 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
sure jackie, you can alternate me on vocals :)

yep, may banda ang kapatid ko.. they sometimes sing my compositions nothing serious though banda-bandahan lang ;)
 


At 11:38 PM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
sister, ako na ang road manager ng band ng brother mo..hehe... :)...anyway.. maki happy birthday bro na din ako!
 


At 12:17 AM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
all the time sister, basta puro road trip lang ang bookings ha :)