Sunday, November 04, 2007
Jean tagged me on another 10 simple questions meme that will help you guys to know me better. Sorry for the late posting, anyway here it goes:

1. a movie that made you laugh
I honestly don't remember

2. a book that made you cry
A Walk To Remember ~ I can relate very well with this book

3. a best friend
my high school best friend Cookie, we seldom see each other now since she's already married but we still manage to remain close

4. a favorite childhood memory
playing with my cousins and walking to school with my grandfather

5. your favorite animal
dogs

6. your favorite food
adobo, sinigang and pasta

7. an item of clothing you can't do without
hmm.... undies :)

8. something you collect
books, pillows, specialty papers, ballpens, perfumes ~ I collect almost everything :)

9. your favorite store to shop in
For shoes, I love to shop at Celine and All Flip Flops
For clothes, Landmark
For books, Powerbooks
For bags, Lacoste and shops at Greenbelt

10. your favorite flower
roses

Labels: ,


8:57 PM |

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said........
hi emmy! I watched a walk to remember by Shane West & Mandy Moore. Is it the same in novel? If it is, it's def a good read. :)

yay! we both hv something in common. We're dog lovers! :))


Jean Chia