Tuesday, November 20, 2007
An overdue tag

THE RULES - List of 8

* write 8 facts about yourself.
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I can't really think of something that I have not shared yet about myself but here it goes..

My List of 8

1. I'm not a domesticated person. I don't do laundry and anything associated with clothes, I just buy and wear them.

2. I've got a lot of cosmetic items that I don't use, I don't know how to put make-up.

3. I'm fascinated with perfumes. I got a wide collection of it but I only use D&G Light Blue, Clinique Happy and Cool Water.

4. I'm a spoiler with my nieces and nephews, I just love kids so much.

5. I've had four serious relationships but I broke my heart more than that.

6. I regularly go to spa for relaxation.

7. I'm a great cook and that is one household chore that I love to do.

8. I had a sister who suffered from cerebral palsy and she died when I was fifteen.

I'm not really sure if you have done this tag already, so you are all free to snag this one out, just breaking the rules a bit.

Labels: ,


9:44 PM |

0 Comments: