Sunday, November 18, 2007

They say that a picture can paint a thousand words and a beautiful picture can be a defining moment in one’s life. I love taking pictures and since most of my friends tell me that I am photogenic, I liked to be photographed as well. I like to take pictures of just about anything and since I have no professional training at all, I just aim, shoot and click and I am quite fortunate that I was able to take some good pictures as well.

My younger brother on the other hand is the official photographer in our family, for as long as I could remember he was always has this certain angle to shoot and his snapshots are really good. He is in fact a photographer in his school’s official newspaper. His work was once used as a photography editorial press photo for a school campaign and it was really awesome. Just like Marco Secchi a professional photographer and currently lives in London and Edinburgh, works all around the British Isles, who is such a wonderful and awesome photographer.

Labels: ,


12:32 AM |

0 Comments: