Tuesday, November 20, 2007
An overdue tag from Marie:

I started blogging in 2004, at first I was just merely posting my angst towards my Lupus illness and at that time my anger towards the people from church who betrayed me. I just want to release everything that I cannot truly tell to anyone. As years passed by, I noticed that most of my friends are monetizing their blogs. I don't want to. I just think that I will lose the purpose of my blog when I enter into pro-blogging, but when my friends started to blog about their earnings I got curious and I decided to give it a try. Now, I am already earning a lot especially with my domain blog (Dancing With Butterflies) where I'm getting lot of people who want to advertise on it, some of it I had to decline because it doesn't fit my theme. In just a month I have earned a lot to purchase some stuff from eBay and next month, I will be purchasing this solely from my blog earnings....
It also helps a lot with my daily expense and I am starting to enjoy it now, although sometimes I am receiving so much task assignments that I can't cope up.

*Tag Starts Here*

Instruction:
Please share the reason/s why you decided to do ads/paid posts. State how your earning is helping you in any way.
Pass it to 2 bloggers/publishers only.
After my name, list ALL your monetized blogs. If you have more than one blog, add the next blogs by using numbers only (such as 1, 2, 3, see my example) instead of long links.
Use the button but please no direct linking.
I would really appreciate it if you could drop me a line should you decide to entertain this tag. I would like to pay you a visit and add you on my list.

Emmyrose, 1, 2 ...

Labels: ,


10:55 PM |

0 Comments: