Sunday, November 04, 2007

I haven't had the chance to blog hop the past few weeks, I was just so busy with my birthday celebrations and the holidays. Now, it's time to go back to reality and tomorrow I'll be coming back to work. I'm excited to go back, I'm sort of missing everyone but there's a big career decision that I need to face real soon.

I should be sleeping now and rest for a long day ahead tomorrow but I need to beat deadlines for my task assignments and I miss blog hopping... As I was blog hopping, I notice that some of my blogger friends experienced a drop in their page rank, they said something like Google is penalizing blogs who are centered to paid posts, I hope this is not true. My Pieces of Me blog remained at PR3 and it came a surprise to me that my Dancing With Butterflies and this blog received a PR4...

I don't think there's any secret formula for higher ranks but you must keep a good readership and traffic to maintain your blog... Do you write a blog? Get Massive Traffic, You can Get Traffic to your Blog, Free...

If you Have a Blog? Get more readers, Click Here.

Labels: ,


9:29 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I've checked into that blog rush thing, but I don't think it will work. Over the years I've tried lots of things, and I've discovered that most people just don't click on ads. They are totally ignored. Now blogrolls sure, as those are "first hand recommended" by the blogger and if you like the blogger, chances are you'll like what the blogger likes. Ya know? Which link exchanges are good. Ads, not so much.

The number one thing to increase traffic, as you said blog hopping. But the key is to leave comments and actually have some nice/useful/interesting to say. Why? Because chances are if you say something witty and interesting the blog owner will actually check out your website. If it is just "Check out my site." The blog owner will probably ignore, and may even delete, your comment. This blog hopping/leaving comments makes traffic sites like blogexplosion.com great. You get to see new blogs and hopefully develop a good readership.