Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am currently using four credit cards. I find it really helpful and beneficial on my part since I don’t want to carry cash all the time. I also like the perks or the rewards that I’m getting using my credit cards. What I like most about my credit card is the hassle-free payment of my bills so that I won’t have to wait in line. I also take advantage of maximizing the payment method that I can choose so that I can still keep track of my expenses. I also like credit card consolidation so that I can use two cards at the same time to purchase something. I think it’s quite clear that I’m living with plastics.

Have you heard about Mint Credit Cards? If you’re in UK this is truly a must-have for you. Imagine all the benefits you can avail when you acquire a Mint Credit Card now… Up to £7,500 credit limit and it is accepted worldwide, wherever you see the MasterCard logo, no annual fee and you get a free additional card for your loved-one. You can safely transact and monitor your account online and even get your statements through email or by receiving text messages, definitely secured so that you won’t have to worry about online fraud. Apply online now and enjoy limited 0% rewards on your purchases, balance transfers and receive bonus.

Labels: ,


9:09 PM |

0 Comments: