Sunday, November 25, 2007

Echoes Of Goodbye
By: Emmyrose

As I see the end of the line
I can hear the echo of your goodbye
Something tells me you're not coming back
And still, there I was waiting..

Hoping you'll change your mind
That somehow you might choose to stay
Although I knew you were really leaving
My heart refuses to let go

Let me love you one last time
Leave me with a wonderful memory
Look into my eyes and kiss me goodbye
Walk away and don't look back

I don't want you to see my cry
I love you so much that I am setting you free
And if one day destiny brings us back together
Then probably it was simply meant to be

But for now, I know that everything must come to an end
And even good things never really lasts...

Labels: , ,


5:35 PM |

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Prettymom said........
gurl such a wonderful poem i really love it. and i think the poem reflect on how you feel when u are writing that poem