Saturday, November 17, 2007




Don't worry you're not in the wrong blog! This is actually true after sometime I can say that I am a happy girl, at least for today...

I am glad that after being sleepless for almost four days, finally I was able to sleep peacefully last night. I experienced extreme mood swings the last couple of days and I have been emotionally unstable, nah I'm not going insane but the sight of the one I love last Sunday brought back so many unwanted feelings that made me uneasy. It's really amazing how can love makes you feel all those raging emotions that you don't even know what it is... okay, I'm mumbling now I just don't want to think of him right now. I had such a wonderful time with my friends tonight and even the traffic on the way home didn't irritate me. I am looking forward for a beautiful weekend, I've got a lot of activities scheduled and I might be seeing him again later tonight, so I got to prepare my heart again for another emotional turmoil. Anyway, I hope my happiness will extend over the weekend...

Labels:


12:33 AM |

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Prettymom said........
good to know you are i a good mood now. i am happy for you. BTW can i again ask you something? are you a blog for blogitive? cos i had my first post to them i can't submit my post successfully yo them i always got an error message. thanks in advance and have a good weekend
 


At 4:17 PM, Blogger Prettymom said........
did copy the title post and put in on the permalink provided then copy the post on my page. does the permalink is the URL of the post or not? if not wer can i get this permalink? thanks ems
 


At 4:20 PM, Blogger Le Butterfly said........
Well they say happiness is a choice - so I am sure it will continue.