Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sometimes I wish I had never met you.
Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
~ Good Will Hunting



Is it true that we never really say goodbye to someone we love, because no matter how hard we try, that love will always find its way back to us?

Sometimes I wish my heart didn't love you the way it does.

But when I remember the joy I once felt when you were still in my arms, I think, even the pain and the sorrow were all worth it. I don't think life would have been the same if I didn't love you, I just can't imagine me not loving you..

Labels:


10:26 AM |

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
You are still haunted by your past love. I pray to God that He resolves your predicament in His will and time. Let God take care of your broken heart. You will experience healing and deliverance. Take good care of yourself my friend. Only God can give you the peace that has been elusive to you. God bless and have a peaceful and meaningful day.