Sunday, November 11, 2007

I just got home from church today and I saw someone that I've been wanting to see and at the same time I was a bit scared to see. Scared.. that all my efforts of forgetting him in the past months will all go to waste just by the sight of him. I miss him terribly and this morning after six months of not seeing him, I saw the love of my life, the one person that I've been wanting to be with. There were no words that were spoken between us, just a nod that says it all. All along I thought I am over him, that I have finally let him go but it took just one glance to make my heart beat faster than it should. This is the reality that I have been keeping to myself, the reality that scares me the most, the reality that I still love him.

Labels: ,


1:41 PM |

5 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Liz said........
Aahhh how sad naman... is there no chance of 'love is lovlier the 2nd time around?' BTW, you're tagged, hope you don't mind... :)
 


At 8:17 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
It's good that you were able to realized your true feelings for him. The question is, does he have the same feelings for you and is he free to share that feelings with you? The answers to these two questions can probably determine your future with him. If the answer is no to both questions, then you have no other recourse but to forget him. Easier said than done? Well, nothing is impossible with the Lord. "Cast all your anxieties on Him for He cares for you." Have a wonderful and pleasant day. God bless.
 


At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Aw, that must have been a very vulnerable situation to be in.

I hope everything will be fine, Emmyrose :)
 


At 4:56 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thank you all for your comments. We got a complicated situation and maybe in time I could have the strength to post it here.. Thanks again for you insights.
 


At 12:24 AM, Blogger Miss Kurdapya said........
ayaw ko nakakabasa ng ganayn.. nadadala ako sister!..awww.. sakit naman...