Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grab this from Yen, just have nothing to blog about ;)

1. At your next birthday celebration you can have any flavor, shape, size, and style of cake you want. What do you choose?
~I got a wonderful birthday cake the last time, anything will do :)

2. For friends and loved ones: do you buy a birthday cake or bake one for them?
~Buy, I can't bake.

3. Do you prefer sumptuous flavor or incredible decorations?
~Both...

4. What interesting cake, frosting, and filling combination would you most love to try?
~Just about anything... just thinking about that makes me hungry..

5. Tell us about a school subject or hobby that is a “cake walk” for you.
~I don't really know...

This is what I get when nothing comes to my mind, this is so senseless!

Labels:


10:26 PM |

0 Comments: