Friday, November 30, 2007

“How sweet it is to be loved by you” I’ve been hearing this song in my head over and over again and I just can’t stop smiling. Is it a wonder how love can turn your world around?

I have always been a hopeless romantic but after a series of broken heart and broken dreams, I became cynical about love and probably bitter about being romantic. For sometime, I tried to keep my distance towards love and have tried everything to stay away from it. I just feel that with everything that’s going on with my life, the last thing I need is to complicate it with love. But love truly moves in mysterious ways and you can’t hide from love forever because once it finds you, there’s nothing else you can do but surrender to it.

My friends and I were talking about getting back on your feet and surviving after a break up and I really don’t have a clever advice on it but somehow you’ll just get through it and learn to cope up, eventually. Love is something I can never really comprehend but all I know is that it makes you feel good about yourself and happy, it can make you do the unexpected like write a romantic note for the one you love or simply make you feel alive with just a bouquet of roses. Love is indeed mysterious and I really need to get in touch with my hopeless romantic nature again and start embracing love again, with the help of eHarmony
I will surely get romantic ideas to be able to experience the beauty of love once again.

Labels: , ,


12:37 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Tristram said........
This won't have effect in reality, that's exactly what I think.
vacation rentals by owner | dictionary definition | cheese straws