Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm finally back home. It was a short flight after a very long journey. I've got so much happiness that I still feel like I'm still on vacation. So many stories and so many fruitful events happened the past week and I'm not really sure if I can blog it all at the same time but I hope I can share with you the joy that I'm feeling right now.

After my birthday celebration last Sunday, I was already happy. And since it was a holiday, the next day because of the barangay elections my college friends and I decided to go on a road trip to Batangas and like always it was so much fun. During the trip, we were discussing why we're all still single and there were a lot of revelations why we're in our thirties now and still single. I love those times with my friends, the time that I can outburst everything that's inside me and still have them as my friends. It was also during these times that we sort of thought that we needed a long break from work and from everyone else. So we decided to visit our newly married friend who is now living in Singapore, it was impromptu and very much out of character for all of us but what the heck, Singapore is basically a few hours away so what's the risk. We went there last November 1, when everybody else were busy visiting their dead loved-ones, I took the plane out of the country.

The trip was fun and it was really nice to be able to feel like I'm normal again, that I don't have to worry about my lupus illness. When I was there, our friend whom we are staying said that there's a job opening in their company and told me that I could apply for it. So I went there the next day, and today before we left there I was told that I got accepted.

Now, I'm torn. Do I accept the job and leave everything here behind? Am I ready for a drastic change? Will my health condition allow me to live far away? Do I want to leave? I don't know, I was told that I got ten days to decide. *sigh*

Labels:


4:54 PM |

0 Comments: