Friday, November 09, 2007


What is your best personality trait?

Your best personality trait is your optimism!!You are always looking on the bright side, even when things are looking down.Your true element is light.
Take this quiz!





Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


I think this quiz tells a lot about myself. Even when bad things happen to me I still try to look for the bright side and I always tell myself that everything has a reason, a purpose for everything and I may not like what's happening in my life right now but knowing that God has in complete control, I can relax and stop worrying. Whenever I'm faced in a difficult situation, I always remember a line from one of my favorite movie ("My Bestfriend's Wedding")

These too shall pass...

Be positive, never miss a chance to be happy simply because you're so caught up in being lonely.

Labels:


12:15 PM |

0 Comments: