Wednesday, November 28, 2007



The sun is brightly shining today and after a series of bad mood I am starting to feel good now. Well, I cannot say that I am happy now but I just have a feeling that today will be a better day.

I woke up early today and walk along with my dog, I don't do that often since I am not an early riser but I just feel I need a moment to greet the sunrise and pray. I badly need God's presence in my life right now and as I stopped at the playground, I took the chance to get on the swing and just sway. It is supposed to be a rainy day today but as I was looking up, I saw the sun just beneath these trees and I am glad that slowly, the storm is over.

Have a nice to all!

Labels:


12:56 PM |

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Ratu Syura said........
hey there~! hopefully your day has been treating you good so far! :)

cheers,
Ratu Syura