Thursday, November 29, 2007

13 Inspired Quotes from Sex and the City

1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep
him away. If he doesn't want
you, nothing can make him stay.

2. Stop making excuses for a man and his
behavior.

3. If you have ANY doubt in your mind
about a man's character, leave
him alone.

4. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save
you from heartache.

5. Stop trying to change yourself for a
relationship that's not meant to
be.

6. Don't force an attraction.

7. Never live your life for a man before you
find what makes you truly
happy.

8. Don't settle.

9. Don't stay because you think "it will
get better." You'll be mad at
yourself a year later for staying when
things are not better.

10. Don't fall for the "I'm confused role".
Remove yourself from the
situation to let him figure things out (but
don't wait for him, move on).

11. If you think he is cheating, he probably
is. Confront him right away and if you feel he's
lying, let him go.

12. Never let a man define who you are.

13. You should never look for someone to
COMPLETE you...
a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...
look for someone complementary...
not supplementary.

Labels: ,


10:23 AM |

7 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger pussreboots said........
I never watched Sex in the City. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.
 


At 12:42 PM, Blogger Lori said........
Wow, what great quotes from my favorite series of all times. You know I cried when it ended?? I own all the DVD's though:) Happy TT and thats for stopping by!!
 


At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I wonder how many faithful relationships are ruined by Hollywood pap like #11
 


At 1:33 PM, Blogger Malcolm said........
Nicholas beat me to it, because I was going to jump all over quote #11. He was kind when he called the line "Hollywood pap".

I liked #13 on your list the best. I always thought that the line "You complete me" from "Jerry McGuire" was a bunch of B.S.

Believe it or not, I used to watch "Sex and the City" for about a year. One of the things I liked about it is that it had female characters who weren't afraid to admit that they enjoy sex just as much as men.
 


At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Sex and the City is one of my all time faves.. Great list!

& Guys... it's called woman's intuition. It's not Hollywood shoving it down our throats, it's about this show's writer knowing how women think, b/c she is a woman. Seriously, 9 times out of 10, if a man is cheating and the woman suspects anything is up, it probably is. And, that's what got him into this preDICKament!
 


At 1:04 AM, Blogger *Rae* said........
Good list I've never watched Sex In The City but I like quote # 1 Happy TT
 


At 7:16 AM, Blogger Natalie said........
I didn't have HBO, still don't. But I've come to love this show in syndication. Sure, they don't follow my values, but come on...that's some good advice!

Come visit my Thursday Thirteen if you get a chance. :)