Friday, November 09, 2007



"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end." - Benjamin Disraeli

Do you still remember your first love?


One could fall in love many times during the course of a lifetime, but the first rush of love always holds a special place in our hearts. I was sixteen when I first fell in love, it was sweet while it lasted. It felt like a very long time ago but what's odd about is that I still can vividly remember almost everything about that special feeling. It is the kind of feeling that I have been waiting for to happen again, but I guess that's what makes first love special it's the kind of feeling that will never come again. I do remember my first love, it took me years to finally let him go but I am glad that I was able to forget him. Just like the song "I remember the boy, but I don't remember the feeling anymore..."

Labels: ,


5:42 PM |

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
Yes, first love is always very memorable. It was the first time we encountered that strange feeling that caught us in its grip for so long a time. And the loss of a first love is usually heartbreaking. But for me, my true love is my best love for she is the only one I will be loving for the rest of my life. Thanks for the wonderful post. Smile always. God bless and have a wonderful and love filled day.
 


At 6:10 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
As always bro. Mel thank you for your comment. You're quite blessed that you married your first love :)