Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I got an email from a high school friend who is now residing and working in London. She’s a nurse and she’s been in London for almost four years now. I’m not surprised when she told me the news that she’s getting married to her long-time boyfriend who also works as a nurse in UK. She told me that the wedding will be in June and I’ll be one of her bridesmaid. Okay, another bridesmaid duty! I am happy for her and I can’t wait to see her again.

She told me that it will be nice for me to look for jobs in London because the climate there will be perfect from my Lupus illness and it’s no wonder that I’ll be earning more if I’ll be working in London. Well, as much as I want to I don’t think I can. I’m sure there’s a lot of London jobs that I could be interested to but I don’t think my health conditions will allow me to settle there.

Labels: ,


10:04 AM |

0 Comments: