Thursday, December 13, 2007

Being single can sometimes be annoying and I’m really starting to hate this phrase “always a bridesmaid, never the bride” I’m having bridesmaid duties again this weekend and it’s the eight time this year alone. What is it about this year that everyone seems to be tying the knot? Well, I don’t really hate weddings, I actually love them and I sort of become an expert in planning a wedding, I can seriously think of having a career for it. I don’t really like fancy weddings but I want weddings that have great flower arrangements, I think they just add to the festive atmosphere of the event. You may think that beautiful flower arrangements are expensive but there are wholesale flowers that are available in an affordable price and you can choose to have it arranged or do it yourself and make a masterpiece out of it. It will just add a special personal touch for your wedding.

Labels: ,


11:45 AM |

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Abbie said........
Wow! Eight times this year? And I thought I had it bad! :)

Nice blog you have here!
 


At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Jeffry said........
I fully match with whatever thing you have written.
bonzai tree | yellow flats | deaf culture
 


At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Danisa Flowers said........
Eight times is a lot lol .I do agree with you on that with flowers you can buy them on wholesale and can even do arrangements if you have a lots of time to spare.Cool blog by the way.Thanks for sharing and keep posting for more.