Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've got so much to do today and a party to go to later. I'm not really in a party mood but I might as well try to have fun tonight. I am so blessed to have received a lot of gifts from friends and from people I never expected and I still need to gift wrap my gifts, I know I could simply go to the gift wrapping section of the mall to save time but I do enjoy wrapping my own gifts and I like to have a personal note on each and one of them. I also personalize my wrappers, I think it's part of the OC nature I have in me. Yesterday, I got the fruit of my blogging.. doing all those paid link assignments and sometimes jeopardizing my pagerank after getting this one, it was all worth it!

Labels:


10:57 AM |

8 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Nor said........
That was a very encouraging testimony emmy. I've been working my ass-off with my blogs and hoping to earn too. Am at the brink of discouragement already actually, but as always my visit here is always enlightening.

happy holidays emmy!

cheers!
 


At 10:48 AM, Blogger Lori said........
That is so awesome!!! You go girl!! How are you?? Ready for Christmas?? Just wanted to stop by and say HI:)
 


At 6:14 AM, Blogger Prettymom said........
wow that very inspiring emmyrose. been a while since i last visited here been busy this past few days that is why not time to blog hop and dont have enough time sitting down in front of my pc
 


At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Oh..the fruit of paid blogging! Yay:) Congrats,sis!

Btw, you got a tag here;
http://yennygirl.com/?p=1455

No worries though you can do it or not..Happy Holidays!!!
 


At 1:41 AM, Blogger Liz said........
Wow! Ang galing! Congratulations... sana ako rin hehe. TC
 


At 6:49 AM, Blogger Mel Avila Alarilla said........
Hi sis Emmyrose,
That's wonderful that your efforts in blogging have rewarded you with a fabulous prize. That's a fantastic looking laptop. Now you can do more postings in your blogs. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year again. May you enjoy the best of the holiday season. God bless and have a wonderful and peaceful holiday.
 


At 8:43 PM, Blogger macy said........
woohoo to paid blogging! keep up the good work. Merry Christmas!
 


At 1:55 PM, Blogger Emmyrose said........
Thanks everyone!

Merry Christmas to all of you...