Saturday, December 15, 2007
Jean of A Great Pleasure tagged me this interesting meme. Don't let it deceive you, it looks easy but believe me, it's not. I to actually needed a moment to think to answer this one...

Here’s how it works:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places, names…Nothing made up. Can’t use own name for boy/girl’s name question. If can’t answer, skip to next one.

1. Famous Singer: Eminem
2. Four Letter Word: E-N-V-Y
3. Street: Elm
4. Colour: Emerald
5. Gifts/Present: eBay's gift certificates
6. Vehicle: I don't know
7. Things in Souvenir Shop: envelopes
8. Boy Name: Enrico
9. Girl Name: Emma
10. Movie title: Erin Brockovich
11. Drink: Embassy Cocktail
12. Occupation: Environmentalist
13. Celebrity: Eva Longoria
14. Magazine: Elle
15. U.S. City: - I have no idea
16. Pro Sports: I don't think there's any
17. Fruit: Eggplant (yes, it's a fruit that we consume as vegetable)
18. Reason for Being Late to work: excuses varies ^-^
19. Something you throw away: emails
20. Something you shout: emergency!


Labels: ,


10:06 PM |

2 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
elo ems!

glad to see u back! really. namis kita.

btw, thanks for visiting my bloggie, and for tagging me..gawin ko to soon.

take care always! Godbless

des
 


At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi Ems! How are you? Thanks for the visit. May tag pala ako hehe... will do this, mukhang challenge nga ito. Pero wait lang huh, I still have to do several tags.

Happy Sunday!

http://mlizcochico.com