Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I was out for lunch earlier today and during our chit-chat a friend suddenly remembered that today is supposed to be the tenth anniversary of the day I was about to elope. I was hoping that they will not remember but apparently this day was marked to be somewhat a holiday for my circle of friends. Of course, I do know that this is the day that I was stupid enough to agree to elope with someone I thought I was madly in love with… Well, I was young and totally stupid then and I am glad that God did something to change the course of events otherwise I would have had a miserable life with him. I can very well remember what happened ten years ago and I am glad that I didn’t let my heart overrule my head, I maybe foolish and in love but I chose to be wiser and walked out, I’m glad I did.

Labels:


3:08 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger kegler747 said........
Hehehe :) pati pag elope eh may anniversary :)
 


At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Myron said........
Gosh, there is a great deal of worthwhile material above!
girls in bathing suits | deaf culture | retirement cards