Friday, December 14, 2007

My mom has a National Geographic subscription and as a child I would browse through the pages and marvel at the beauty of the photographs in the magazine. I think that is where my desire to travel came from. I actually made a list of the places that I want to see in my lifetime and although I’m not even halfway through my list, I am still hopeful that someday I will be able to see all those places. On top of my list is seeing the sunrise at the Grand Canyon, I just think that it’s such a beauty and it will bring me so much serenity. That is one of the many tourist attraction that I want to see in Las Vegas, I also want to experience the fun and excitement of the sin city and stay in one of the famous Las Vegas Hotels. That will surely be fun don’t you think?

Labels: ,


11:33 AM |

0 Comments: